Kindly follow the template to prepare the abstract (Click here to download the template). It should be limited to 1 page in pdf format.
Kindly follow this template to prepare the abstract. It should be limited to 1 page (submit only in pdf format). AEM2017 (www.aem2017.com) will host five simultaneous conference sessions namely;
- (AEM) Advanced Energy Materials (topics include: energy-materials, solar energy, alternative energy, wind energy, photovoltaics, photocatalysis supercapacitors, batteries, theoretical modeling )
- (HE) Hydrogen Energy (topics include: hydrogen-energy, hydrogen production, Hydrogen Embrittlement, nanoenergy, biofuels, theoretical modeling)
- (ANM) Advanced Nanomaterials (topics include: nanomaterials, graphene-materials, nanoelectronics, nanoenergy, nanomedicine, nanomechanics)
- (SEM) Solar Energy Materials (topics include: nanomaterials, organic solar cells, inorganic solar cells, thinfilm solar cells)
- (AGM) Advanced Graphene Materials (topics include: graphene-materials, nanoelectronics, nanoenergy, nanomedicine, nanomechanics )
- (PEM) Polymer Energy Materials (topics include: Polymer materials, Functional polymers, Polymer hybrid materials, Nanocomposites, Biopolymers, Polymer catalysts, Polymer characterization, Polymer electronics, Polymer electrolyte fuel cells)
The abstract should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com . The e-mail’s Subject should include the session, topic and type (oral or poster) of work you wish to present in the following format: (Session-Topic-Oral/Poster).
SEM-organic solar cells-oral
The abstracts will be peer reviewed and the notification will be sent within 10 days of the receipt of the abstract. We encourage you to submit your abstract at the earliest and plan your travel in advance.